About Me

God has a way of making our paths lead in directions we don't see or expect but yet are the best and right answers. Proverbs 19:21 says, "Many are the plans in a man's heart but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails." Some times the shape of our life looks like it will be one thing, but it ends up another. Remember faith, hope, and love have a way of making everything work out for the best. 1 Corinthians 13:13 states, "And now these three remain: faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love."

Friday, September 28, 2012

pieced together~

Just yesterday my younger sister & I spoke of how dreams shouldn't hinder our walking by faith...and days before that while pondering and praying over a Facebook message from my litter brother I grinned over his wisdom in not only securing himself in the final product of Christ's with his life but challenging himself to give every piece in the in between times to Him as a whole to complete as well

Most recently I've blogged about attitudes toward work with that of my missionary life experience and full-time Christianity and now is where I'm drilling within myself yet again to the core of what I call surrendera place free of force and full of glory..a lifestyle of being led, of living by faith

Nearly two weeks ago I made the decision to give my full-time place of work notice that I would be finished after the first week of October. With this upcoming Friday 'goodbye' ask for prayer as its a bitter-sweet praise.  Josh & I are still uncertain on his arrival date but we are certain that the time has come for me to complete my time of work at the place I've spent the last 7 years "seasonally" on staff.  This center as well as the children, families, and staff within the community we serve have been a key in giving me direction from high school through summer camp counseling to college, a semester study abroad and beyond through the latest mission work and now, our move as a couple

Our plan is to join with our family-friend-loved ones in celebrating God's joining of our De Kam-Judd lives, Josh's home status, and a final opportunity to together say GOODBYE TO LIFE AS WE KNOW IT before settling ourselves near Pittsburgh Pennsylvaniwhere Josh plans to begin schooling in January and I hope to transition into another childcare center all while discovering the ins and outs of living together as one, post-deployment life, our mutual desires for growing to know, love, and serve together

*Let us live with the hope of our dreams within the openness of Whom we place our trust, by Whom we live a life of faith out of the love He has shed upon us*

BRJ



No comments:

Post a Comment